Confessions

It's been one of those weeks over here, one that calls for jumbo margaritas & mom confessions.


1. I am having serious anxiety about sending the girls to preschool this Fall. Harper will be in pre-k and Eloise in the 2-3 year old class. I know Harper will do amazing & have so much fun, but I worry about Eloise having major separation anxiety. I have a feeling I will be going back to get her halfway through the day, and she will be staying home for another year. I also have anxiety thinking about actually getting up, ready, and out the door with three kids ON TIME to school, because I am going to fail with flying colors.

2. We have taken advantage of chick-fil-a & starbucks drive through more times this summer than I'd like to admit, and most of the time, nobody in my car is wearing shoes.

3. We binge watched the new season of Orange is the New Black in less than two weeks & I may have shed a tear when it ended. This season was my favorite yet!!

4. My mom-brain has gotten out of control. The other day I threw a shirt in the dryer to get rid of the fold wrinkles, and when I came back to get it a few minutes later, I am all "great our fucking dryer is broken, why is it making a water sound?!" Because I threw my shirt in the washer, that's why. By itself. No detergent. 

5. I have yet to pack a single thing & we are moving in two weeks.

6. I am ready for Fall & don't care who knows it.

7. Our pediatrician totally heard me mumble "asshole" under my breath when Eloise threw her peanut butter crackers on the floor during a fit of rage in the doctors office because I wouldn't give her the entire package of them. It's a good thing she knows us well or she probably would have noted in our chart.

8. We decided to go with a partial Ikea kitchen for the new house, all sixty five thousand boxes were delivered today & I am in total panic mode. What have we done. 

Alright ladies, your turn! Share your mom confessions, and virtual cheers with whatever you're drinking on this fine wine Wednesday! XO

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friday Favorites

Sample Thank You Messages For Birthday Wishes!

Thank You Messages For Birthday Wishes To Friends